Site registration is free.
Courses are pay on enrolment.
AMS Members are pre-registered.
For non-AMS Members you are welcome to to create an account.
Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be sent to your email address. You should receive the email when your email provider next delivers your email. Be sure to check your Spam (Junk) folder just in case the email was misdirected.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
If the link is not active, copy and paste the whole link into the address bar of your browser.
Do not search on the link!
See the Help page for more assistance.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in.